Saturday, December 10, 2011

DAY 1

One day at a time, I am determined to follow through with this little challenge I have set myself. As usual I cannot narrow photos down to just one, so I have 6 - from different parts across the day.


Here is our furry family member Cuddles. She is nearly 3year old and like most cats she has her "spots" around the house and this is her chair. She sits on it more than the kids do, she loves to lounge around on it and I am sure that she sees it as the queen's throne. The bottom photo features Charlie showing some unusual affection towards her -right before she swiped at him. He isn't very nice towards her most of the time so I suppose she was getting some of her own back on him. These were the "just in case" photos - yes, just in case I didn't get any more throughout the day. Lol.


Tonight we had Carols by candlelight here at Elliott Heads, I love this community - we missed last years due to our move and the weather at the time I think, but after living here now for 12mths I love the community feel and the people I have met, from the friends I have made through school to the friends I have made through mum's groups and online. Anyway the photos above of the kid's were taken there - they loved being able to play and sing with their friends, although for Charlie it was more running around with the boys. On our drive home the light show of the surrounding storms was pretty awesome - if I didn't have the kid's in the car I would have stopped and captured the lightning with nothing in the foreground but paddocks, but instead I waited until I got home and captured what I could. Day 1 done and dusted, lets see what we can do for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment