Thursday, December 15, 2011

DAY 5 - First lost tooth!

Sorry - I really should be blogging every day, but I have been flat out with invitations and kids the last couple of days that I haven't been getting to bed til 1am and I simply haven't had the energy to blog by the time I finish.
 Better late than never hey. My little Miss has had a loose tooth for what I think is now 6-7weeks......longest loose tooth in history- loose for so long the next tooth was coming through behind it - oh dear! Last week I rang the dentist as I was concerned about the long term damage than may have been done to the new tooth and basically we just needed to get the baby tooth out ASAP and the new tooth coming through should correct itself -I hope so. So in the end it was a bribe for ice cream that convinced her to finally pull the thing out - wish I had done this a couple of weeks ago. So here are the photos for Day 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment