Thursday, December 8, 2011

Smack me on the hand - why yes I am finally blogging again.

It's funny how life gets crazy and you simply can't find the time to keep up - maybe we need more hours in the day. I am so excited that after 3pm this afternoon - it's HOLIDAY TIME! Well school holidays anyway, we won't be traveling anywhere until January. Soooo I have decided to do a stint of  "POTD" or "Photo of the day". Many people have been doing it for years whether it be for one month or a whole year, I have decided to start with 6weeks and straight away (as with anything I decide to commit to) I think 'what have I done?' LOL. I want to do it as it will give me a kick up the behind to make sure I make the most of the holidays and do some interesting things. I look forward to sharing my daily blogs for you all!! So stand by and please share this blog- some more followers would be great!

Cheers,
Bri!

No comments:

Post a Comment