Monday, December 12, 2011

DAY 3 - nearly a no show.

Bit of a dud day-  POTD wise, mainly due to disorganisation on my part so it nearly didn't happen. Our son has Kindy on Mondays and Wednesdays so it was just myself and Miss 5 today. She had earnt a McDonalds meal from her swimming lessons - so that was redeemed for her lunch today, we have booked her birthday party at the local leisure centre with her friends, so I paid the deposit today......and she finally finished her colouring in for the Woolworth's Xmas Colouring comp. so this brings us to the POTD - her proudly showing off her entry - and she is anticipating that the phone will ring here on friday morning telling us that she has won  a prize.....call me a negative mother, but I am trying to prepare her for the fact that she may not get that phone call because not every competition you enter will see you as a winner - fact of life. Although I would dearly love to see her win a prize for the amount of effort she has put into it. So I had plenty of opportunities, but instead took a very quick shot (on my phone). Still a photo though - so although a bit of a cheat, I still succeeded in posting a photo - right?

No comments:

Post a Comment