Friday, December 23, 2011

Days 12-14

Arghh I am losing track of days - they are flying by so fast we are just about stuffed. lol.
OK lets continue

DAY 12 - Wednesday 24/12
We were delighted to receive a phone call from our local Woolworths to find our 5year old had won a prize in the Christmas Colouring in comp.  We had been trying to prepare her for the fact that "just because you colour it in and hand it in doesn't mean you will win" No I wasn't being negative just trying to teach her a fact of life rather than her have her hopes crash too much when she didn't,  her attitude was "I am going to accept my prize like this " *arms outspread*  - I should learn to take a leaf out of her book as her positive energy and talent obviously came through for this one. Well done my precious girl, you did so very well.


DAY 13 - Thursday 22nd

This one is actually from a shoot I did on Thursday. I have to say - it nearly didn't happen, I wasn't too nervous about the weather until I got a call from Kim who had arranged the shoot months ago. I got one photo at our arranged location in the cyclonic wind before the heavens opened and it poured *sigh*
So we headed to the house Kim's brother was renting for the holiday's in Innes Park  - much to my relief it stopped raining enough for us to get some wonderful photos - here are  just a couple.








DAY 14 Friday 23rd December
~Our Son~
He is super cute, cheeky as anything - really knows the one liners that leave you laughing in the middle of lecturing him and loves to pose. Lately though he has taken to living in his jocks/underwear and gumboots - and sometimes a shirt when I ask him to. lol. So these photos are for him - when he turns 21 he is going to LOVE that I took them. hehehe.
Oh and the close up was from his demand "close to my face mum"










Cheers
Bri xx

No comments:

Post a Comment