Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Days 7-11

OK - I think I will admit I have not only missed posting, but I have not taken photos on Sunday or Monday - for no other reason, but there really wasn't anything - well there was, but I didn't have my camera *note to self, have camera with me at all times*

DAY  7- Fri. 16th Dec.
This year we splurged - big time on xmas. We bought the kids a fort and mainly because our kids have a lot of toys and they don't need any more, but also because they love playing outside and since we got rid of our old swingset before we moved they really haven't had anything to play with outside and I am avoiding buying a trampoline at the moment too.  So we bought this beautiful boat with cubby. It has a sandbox, but will not have sand in it due to us renting, but we will add a ship's wheel and seat so that it will convert into a wheelhouse. I can see much joy being had with this purchase.




DAY 8: Saturday 17th Dec.
So I went along to support our local Surf Lifesaving Club at their Ham Wheel - I have never been to a "ham wheel" but it is the same as a "chocolate wheel" only HAMS! I didn't win a ham sadly - I was excited at the thought of winning a ham, but I won a better prize which made it all worthwhile.
I won one of the major prizes!!!  It has a Marie Claire cook book, 2 children' s tickets to Alma Park Zoo, a voucher to a local sports club and a gift card also for one of the shopping centres!


DAY 11: Tues 20th Dec.
My little girl is having a friend over for a sleepover for the very first time - milestones don't just finish when they start walking or get their final tooth - it just starts more chapters. This last week there have been 2! - first lost tooth and sleep over. So of course photos had to be taken and some silly ones too.  They were a bit excited tonight, but they crashed about 10pm - so I think that's doing well!




No comments:

Post a Comment